Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Aftermath of the Great Aloha Run

It's now two full days after I completed my second Great Aloha Run, an 8.15 mile fun race with my Hardass Fitness Crossfit buddies, GT and CS.  My body has pretty much fully recovered as I ran a full mile today during my Crossfit workout.  I have a little tinge of guilt though because I made a good friend (CS) run the GAR with me even though I probably should have convinced her to stay home in bed because her sore throat has now turned into laryngitis.  My sincerest apologies, CS!  Get better my friend, so we can get back to business of getting more fit!


Lesson(s) learned on this outing:  Make sure your toenails are sufficiently trimmed, otherwise, your toes will be numb for days after.  And, glide works well!

2 comments:

  1. Those are 2 very good lessons to learn! Congrats on your race and on your new blog! I'm excited to watch your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came here from @dcafep's shout out. Looking forward to your upcoming posts. Yes, definitely do it before 50. Unlike myself who waited until 55!

    ReplyDelete