Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Basic training: I can only imagine how hellacious it could be for the unfit.

So, here I am, a crossfitter for two years now and I can barely run continuously for four or five miles.  Yeah, I know I'll get there, but I feel as though I should already be there.  I'm such a lazy runner, but thank goodness for wonderful friends.  Friends, like Robin, Courtney, Tiff, and Gay, who encourage me to keep running or better yet, push me to keep going and ignore the 'lazy' thoughts in my head.  And, the other friends, like Deanna, Di, Monica, Jai, and so many others from HAF, who simply ask me how my marathon training is going.  All this pressure is working and I appreciate it!  Now, if I could only look forward to doing my weekly running homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment