Thursday, July 26, 2012

A rocky road...

I haven't posted in exactly one month.  Where does the time fly?

Well, I bought some new shoes and it looks like my black toe nail problems are resolving itself, or is it?  Either it's the extra 1.5 sizes larger shoe, or its the lack of mileage, or it could be both.

Two weeks ago, I was in Los Angeles, CA, where I attended all three days of the Crossfit Games.  Awesome experience.  The Home Depot Center is a small, yet large enough venue for the event, where all the attendees were almost as fit as the contestants.  Simply being in a crowd of fit people make you want to work harder at getting fitter.  Electrifying.  It's no wonder that, I've only missed one wod since my return.

Running on the other hand is where I'm having great difficulties getting back into the groove of things.  Yeah, sure I have time to get back on track, but time flies, and if I don't keep conscientiously thinking about doing my miles, then I may be doomed.  I give myself until this Sunday, then this lazy vacation period is over!

Oh, and anyone has a special prayer/chant/dance/whatever, please do it now and as many times as possible, so this hot, humid weather can go AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment